Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weekly Sectionals: It Starts With [Mach] One

Those of you who know me know I love to 'shoop.  I live to 'shoop.  In my quest for eternal shoopage, and to create a semblance of continuity & consistency in this-here blog, I'm starting this "Weekly Sectionals" series; a play on journalistic terminology wherein I will find a car that I like, but think is a little too hefty in the bodyside, and proceed to remove said heft (known physically as "sectioning") through the magic of a quick photo modification. 



The first patient to receive this elective digital cosmetic surgery is this 1972 Mach 1 Mustang.  Click past the jump to see the original, and scroll between the two. 
Hat tip to Vaughn Gittin Jr. who actually had this done - along with a chop - for his '69 RTR drift Mustang.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers